Darling Pictures!! Bridger you are so cute! And I love seeing you guys holding Bridger, Danny and Staci. I hope you two can hold him lots and lots very soon. We all love you, and hope everything is moving in the right direction. Love, Heather and family!
I hope you had a good Christmas. At least ad good as can be expected. I can't wait to see you again. Staci, when can we bring you dinner again this next week? Just let me know.
The new pictures are so beautiful. I love the ones where Bridger is smiling. I know we will have many more of those to share in the coming months. I am proud of you, Danny and Staci. Please, always know that there are so many people that love you, and are praying for you. I hope that Bridger can feel all of the love that is coming his way. Love, Mom,Nana
3 comments:
Darling Pictures!! Bridger you are so cute! And I love seeing you guys holding Bridger, Danny and Staci. I hope you two can hold him lots and lots very soon. We all love you, and hope everything is moving in the right direction. Love, Heather and family!
I hope you had a good Christmas. At least ad good as can be expected. I can't wait to see you again. Staci, when can we bring you dinner again this next week? Just let me know.
The new pictures are so beautiful. I love the ones where Bridger is smiling. I know we will have many more of those to share in the coming months. I am proud of you, Danny and Staci. Please, always know that there are so many people that love you, and are praying for you. I hope that Bridger can feel all of the love that is coming his way. Love, Mom,Nana
Post a Comment