Sunday, March 8, 2009

The pacemaker

On Friday, Bridger's heart was having trouble sensing the external pacemaker which caused his heart rate and blood pressure to drop dangerously low. So yesterday morning his doctors decided that he needed a permanent pacemaker placed and that it needed to be soon in order to avoid further complications. At 8:45 this morning they took our little man back to surgery for what will hopefully be the last time for quite a while.

-----Staci

3 comments:

ang said...

Our prayers are with you guys, as always. Let us know how Bridger, and you all are doing. Is there anything I can bring up for you tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't believe it. Oh, well, He will still be ok. Maybe he will get better sooner now. I hope he doesn't have to have anymore surgery for a very long time.

Love, grandma

Leisa said...

How's he doing today?

Hospital Pictures

Slide show


Slideshow