Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello again

Well it has been one month and two days since Bridger left this world. To me it seems like much longer than that....... just a quick reminder, the Heart Walk is on Saturday. The one we are participating in is through intermountainhealinghearts.org NOT the American Heart Association. AHA only gives 4% of their funds raised to CHD research, where IHH(ours) all goes to CHD related needs. If you are going, there are directions at the IHH website on how to get to the park in Provo, and you can register that morning before the walk. Even if you can't come, just think of our sweet boy and all of the other beautiful children affected with Congenital Heart Disease, it would mean a lot to me.

6 comments:

Maura said...

I can't even begin to imagine the range of emotions you must feel on a daily basis. Hang in there!

We are excited for the heart walk. We are glad to help keep Bridger's memory alive any way that we can. See you Saturday!

Meghan said...

Colin, Ryan and I will be there tomorrow, too! Ryan is looking forward to meeting you. He told me so. ( :

Leisa said...

We too are excited about the Heart Walk. I'm happy to be a part of it, and we love to talk about and remember our sweet cousin/nephew. Thanks for the shirts, Staci. We will wear them with pride.

One month is a long time. I'm sure it's not going to go by fast. We love you.

Sorry I couldn't go with you today. I'm working on a side job which will gets us some extra cash which will enable me to buy a CAR! Then we'll hang out.

Shay said...

Staci-
We wanted to do the heart walk, but we are unable to make it this time! Please keep us updated on all the walks you do...we would love to do them too. Happy Birthday to your sweet Bridger!
-Shay and Brandon

Anonymous said...

Good to hear an update from you, Staci! I won't be there tomorrow but as I run in my triathlon I'll be thinking about sweet Bridger, you and Danny. My thoughts are always with you.
Love,
Liz

Austin Tolman said...

We really wanted to do the walk, but my grandfather's funeral is Saturday. I wish we could be there. Keep us posted on future walks.

Mariah

Hospital Pictures

Slide show


Slideshow