Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Texas?

I spoke with the coordinator from Texas Children's this afternoon and due to some communication issues, they were unable to setup transport for tomorrow. Now, the plan is for their head physician to talk to our head physician in the morning and unless something comes up we will either fly to Texas on Thursday or else we will go home tomorrow for a few days and check back in Sunday to fly out on Monday. I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Maura said...

I'm so glad things are moving along for you. Texas will be nice, at least we have some family there. I'm sure you will be busy getting ready to leave, update when you can. Exciting things happening!!

Mimi said...

oh yay! Progress!! I really hope you get to have a few days at home!

Isaac (on my blog under friends) just had a heart transplant in Texas!

Hospital Pictures

Slide show


Slideshow