For months my sister has been asking me to setup a
webcam so that she can see Bridger from wherever she is living. I kept postponing it, but finally with the possibility of moving coming our way we setup
skype videocalling. Yesterday we called my sister back east, one of our nurses who is in New York and some of the grandparents. It was so fun, Bridger was able to see them all and they could see him too. Today I talked to Texas Children's who said that there are some details to work out, but we will know tomorrow if they are coming to pick us up Wednesday morning. It was a lot to take in, but we are grateful things are hopefully moving along. I'll let you know if we need to get out our cowboy hats! :)
5 comments:
Excellent news about Texas! Pretty overwhelming though, to say the least! Let us know.
I am so excited about the web cam. We all loved seeing Bridger, and you and Danny yesterday.looking forward to the next time! Hugs and kisses, Heather
Staci,
I haven't looked at Bridger's blog for a while and I had no idea he was back in the hospital again. Your family is in our prayers. I hope you get answers soon and are able to move forward. I'll be watching your blog to see what happens. Good luck.
Wow! Wednesday is quick. But that's good they are not wasting any time, right? You'd look good in a cowboy hat. But do you think they'll have on that will fit Bridger's enormously cute head? Just kidding. I hope this is all moving in the right direction. I want Bridger to get well soon.
I had a dream just last night...it was so weird. I was tending Bridger and we went to some type of Lagoon amusement park. The kicker was that he was old, a teenager, and taller than me. He was so sweet and just a little rebellious but it was okay because I was his aunt and not him mom. He looked like Danny (with a bigger head), he had light hair, a little teen acne and was in that gangly stage. We called him Bridg for short and he laughed and smiled the whole time.
Don't know what that was all about, but I liked it.
Take care. Can't wait to hear about Texas...YEEHAAW!
Staci, Danny and Bridger,
Staci, I've never met you or of course beautiful little Bridger and it's been a lot of years since we've seen Danny. But, ever since we found out about your little guy, every night as I tell our Chelsea goodnight in Heaven, I also ask God to watch over and make your baby well.
I am so thrilled everytime I check your blog and read he has overcome yet another obstacle! What a little trooper. Good luck with Texas! You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
Chelsea's Mom
Yvonne Eskelson
Wow! It sounds like things are moving forward for good. We are hoping for the best.
Post a Comment